Thursday, September 2, 2010

KOREANZA! - Korean Sickness.. Korean Addiction ^^

안녕하세요!!!Now.. that's Hi or Hello in Korea! Geez! One thing I can say about my friends in Korea: PAYTING!
 
I love Korea. I love their culture. Most especially their series! ^^

hmmm which got me really, really, really attached at the moment is this series:
 
You are Beautiful
Starring: Jang Geun Suk (Taekyong), Park Shin Hye(MiNam/MiNYu), Lee Hongki (Jeremy)Jung Yong Hwa (ShinWoo)

너무 좋아요!!!! I really like it! ^^
 
I think I have this kind of sickness... I call it.. KOREANZA! I can't get over with this series! LOL
 
Well, I know it's been like a year since its release but what can I do.. They're so good!
Oh and if you want to watch this just visit: http://www.dramacrazy.net/ 

Oh.. I just want to say that the ending should end at A.N.JELL's concert.. hmm regardless..
 
The series is like 100!!!! 
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment