Thursday, June 17, 2010

As I Sleep

I've never really thought about writing something my dreams. Actually I have recurring dreams about waters, oceans, lakes, whatever. It's recurring because every now and then I can get these kind dreams and funny that I can remember everything after waking up. Most people won't remember what exactly happened in dreams. However mine is different whenever I dream about somwthing waters.


Last night was one of the most magical water dreams that I've ever had. The scenery was in a beautiful lake. It was already night. I stood in a place where people are gathered. Not far from where I was standing, a beautiful green mountain and below it the beautiful lake I was describing. The water was quiet or should I say calm. I am not aware about how many people were standing around me, all I know it was noisy. Then there's this huge rock sitting on the lake. It was dark but its surface was smooth. I stood on the rock and something caught my attention that it made do something on that little piece of rock. After pushing at what seemed to be a button, a pavement emerged from the lake. A platform. Then I pushed the small rock and the platform banished. My good guy friend was standing right beside me, however I didn't see him. I was asking him to come with me and go to the other side of the beautiful mountain. The mountain has this long beautiful Chinese-crafted bridge connected to the place I was standing. I didn't see where I can climb and it seemed like a challenge finding the stairs going to the bridge. My friend doesn't want to come with me. So my dream ended in staring at that wonderful bridge and going to a beautiful place I've never been.


I have tons of water dreams in my lifetime. However because it was like ages ago, I couldn't remember most of them. Please don't misunderstand about what I've said. I can perfectly remember my dreams after waking up but I am having some difficulties in saving them up in my brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment