Monday, December 6, 2010

Explore Philippines!

There are tons of things that I really can't understand here in the Philippines. Not that I really don't like it here (duh! I've been here since birth, how can I don't like living in here)

There are 5 things that I can't really handle living here.
1. MAJOR Traffic
2. Super High cost of food
3. Pinoys not loving the Philippines
4. Pinoys not following almost ALL RULES at anywhere at anytime
5. Pinoys dependent on each other and Crab mentality.


I really don't have to elaborate these problems... I mean.. Pinoys who live in the Philippines know this for sure! If you don't, then, Come and Visit US! :)




Well, That's just my opinion. Philippines is a beautiful country. We have the best beaches, the most beautiful landscapes and rich land! :) Explore Philippines! Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment