Monday, December 13, 2010

The Secret Tower

I had a very short dream last night. Or was it last Saturday night? well whichever night it may be, i dreamed about something like a secret tower.

My dream started in a city. It looks like Paris. Stoned pavement, cold weather, old people. It's as if I was back in 19th Century the difference is that I was wearing my white collared blouse tucked in my short blue skirt with a pair of knee-high socks in my black high heels. 

I was standing in front of an old building. People doesn't seem to care how odd I looked to them, they just keep on walking. It wasn't a busy street or a busy day. It seems everyone has their own work. I stood there waiting for something. A time. Half a minute later, I found myself at an aisle. It was no more than one and one half meter wide. Outside, I am seeing the Eiffel Tower, the streets, the houses were small. It was a complete Acrophobia attack for me but I have to do something. I have to complete the task I needed to do.

I saw people coming out of doors as I stood quietly and patiently on the aisle. Again, waiting for something. A time. In front to where I am standing a small cabinet. I knew I needed that cabinet opened. Half a second after, I saw myself reaching something outside the window across the building I was in. It was a very small tower. A secret tower, I guess. I reached it, opened something on top of the tower. I found some documents, pictures, a book and a key. I put what I've got in my black medium sized sleek backpack.

I rushed to the cabinet across to where I am standing. I opened it with the key I got from the secret tower and found other things that I can't figure out what but I knew I needed those. Half a second had gone and people starting to come out to the doors again. I knew I had to move quickly. 


.
.
.
.
.


Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment