Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Ocean Dream

Wow. Last night (January 17, 2011) I had another ocean dream. But this one is different! Super different. I used to  dream about myself looking at the  ocean, on top of it or swimming into it going somewhere. Last night was super different.

Geez, I thought it was a chick flick running in my sub-conscious but I guess it's not. Okay here it goes:

It all started by the beach. Puerto Galera, Philippines -- for some reason I knew it was Puerto Galera not because I am seeing white sand but because I saw sharks. Two white sharks waiting on the shore. I was walking along the beach with a little girl by my side when I spotted Two humongous sharks waiting for something-- I am not sure if they're waiting for their prey or what but yep that was scary. 

I made sure it was shark before I yelled at everyone to run for their lives-- but, geez I felt like drowning. Then the water arises-- as in it raises! like tsunami raising.. something like that. Then the sharks hurriedly swam near to the people by the beach. Then I got the little girl's hand and we were swept by the strong current of the sea. 

Thank God we weren't eaten by the sharks. We hurriedly went to a building. At first It thought it was a hotel from the outside. I guess it was a hotel. Then we reached the elevator. (now this one's the scary part) I was yelling at the little girl to come inside the elevator for us to up but she hesitated. She held the elevator door opened. "No!" then she cried. I saw the massive water coming to us. I pulled her inside the elevator and the door closed. Then, something creepy happened inside. The elevator suddenly went crazy. Then the girl started to cry really hard. I guess the little girl was crazy. Then I saw the elevator screen go blink then it says G then to B1 then go blink again... then I don't know what happened because I really can't remember.

When the elevator opened, We were in a different place. My home. Then for some reason I can't remember where the little girl went. Across, I saw my office mate and she's wearing a red blouse. I was waving at her but she can't see me. Then I heard somebody knocks on my door. I opened it. (Then There's something here i can't really remember) The next scene was I am about to leave my home. Then my friend wearing a red blouse is standing on our Terrace looking down on us with a sad/guilt face. I was with another person -- I am not sure whom but the person is a guy.

Creepy eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment