Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Ocean

The other night. (Friday night January 7, 2011) I had a dream. Another dream including water and mosters and running!

I can't fully tell the details now because I couldn't remember all of the things that had happened. They're becoming hazy as days go by but before I can't no longer remember that dream let me tell it to you


All I know, I was in the middle of the ocean and inside an unknown vehicle. I am not sure if I am riding a ship or it was a building or something. There is water - that's underrated. There is ocean. I didn't see the ocean though but I know I was in the middle of it.


There were 3 or 4 other people with me. we were at some place high. I was with 2 women and we're all afraid. Afraid of those monsters after us. The monsters were like those you can see in Resident Evil! That sort of monster. Then a man joined us. We started running. Running for our lives and looking for escape.

Then we ran and ran until we came to a tall steel green or blue gate that we have to climbed on. The monsters were behind us. They were so close that I was so afraid of them. One of the two women is crying and the other was grabbing me. I was still trying to get a hold onto the gate but too late the monsters ate the two women.


As the water rise inside a place I can't figure out what, the monsters were eaten by a strong current.


Then I woke up.



No comments:

Post a Comment