Sunday, January 2, 2011

MBA... MBA ... MBA or IT?

Wow. Further Studies. I can't imagine myself getting a Masters Degree at the moment -- even thinking about it! I mean considering to apply for one! Did I confuse you? well, when I was a little bit younger, I don't like to study but now that I am a little bit older I believe the school is calling me... as in calling my name louder (Ok. I am not insane! LOL)

Well, not that I am not confident but I am shy to present my little credentials to the University I would like to apply to. Oh man!


At the moment, I am considering 2 Schools. First is the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (AGSB) and UP. I've done quite of my part in researching. I am really clueless about what to expect and what I needed to do. Oh to add more challenge and anxiety, I am just 25 years old and will get an MBA. I know age doesn't matter if you want to study but..... I am afraid that's the truth.


I will keep on praying for this. Because I believe in God's will. If this is His will, then certainly I can get in! If not, then God has a much bigger plan for me... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment