Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dreams.. Dreams.. Dreams..

I have seen countless of dreams made come true by those people who once owned them. I wonder if I can make my dreams come true too. It's just there are so many things that I want to do in my life time with so little time and little resources that I have at the moment.


What are the reasons why I want to do the many things that I want to do? And keep on dreaming big? I have no particular answer with those questions but I have this in my mind: That in every experiences in your life;either failure or success you find it in your heart that you want to do more. You can feel it in the deepest part of your heart that you can do so much better than what you have been doing and that you can do huge things as well.

What kills dreams is fear. Fear in all forms and sizes. Fear, if you choose to keep will subtly eat your dreams until you forget them! That's what I've learned in my 24 years of living in this amazing life. If you have a dream or dreams, don't be shy in pursuing them regardless of what you will hear in achieving it. It's your dream not theirs. It is you who will benefit, it is you who will gain it. Just make sure that in whatever plans you may have better consult it with God first because if it isn't His will, whatever you do, it won't happen. Don't feel bad if what you had planned never worked out, it only means that God has a much better and bigger plan for you! Don't lose hope! God is just shaping your future. You can endure life's pains! Believe me!

Though I have so many things that I want to do, I have to choose which one of them should come first. I can't do everything at once because I just can't; No one else can either. So, first thing's first. Which one should go first by the way? hmmm.. let me think about that.. and hopefully will come out with something concrete! I know what you're thinking! I didn't put list my dreams here on purpose but I have those in my mind, so no worries! :)

For now, I have to have a degree in B.S SAVING beacuse I really sucked at doing this. I didn't learn how to save when I was a little kid though. So, learning saving when you're a grown up and handling your own money's kinda difficult, but i guess I can do it! :) That's my frist step! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment