Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Observing

When I was a kid, I never learned how to love and appreciate the things around me; my family, my friends, just about everything that was relatively and physically close to me. I know it's weird. I never learned the word value until someone made me experience it; Being valued.


Let us not talk about who that person was. I believe that God lets us knew each other because of this reason and I am very thankful of Him because of him. Things have changed after that strong bumped and made me see things clearly now. I can say that bumped was one good thing that had happened to my life. So to him (I chose not to mention his name because he's been long gone. Maybe he's happy.. for sure.) Thanks


I guess the turning point in my life happens last month(that's April). I can say that April 23 is my FREEDOM DAY. :) I have witnessed the things that I messed up with, the things that I have neglected, the people I never dared to offer a helpful hand with, the family that I have closed my mind and heart with, the friends that I never thought would be an instrument for the many things that need to be healed in me (that sentence is awkward), the talents that even in my wildest dream I possessed and are waiting to be polished. I just have tons of things to work on. It was as if I slept for a thousand years and woke up with tons of spider webs plus many things to clean to. What a mess! That's the right phrase for me.

It's my decade. This is my silver year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment